Think you'd be a good fit?Apply now
As an iOS developer, you will:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to evolve the PasswordBox iOS native app
- Work on all aspects of the application, from the web services layers to custom controls and writing tests
- Maintain previous versions of the application, fix bugs, rewrite older stuff
- Help our transition to Swift and iOS 8
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience (4 years or more) as a developer, be it backend, web, embedded, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with iOS
- Proper understanding of iOS apps architecture and design patterns, REST API and Client-Server design concepts, iOS debugging and optimization tools and techniques
- Previous experience working in a fully SCRUM environment is a big plus
- Good team spirit
We expect people to ask questions when needed, help other team members, share findings, and not work entirely solo. We are proud of our team and we take responsibility for our work as a team
Every member of Team PasswordBox is expected to be an innovator, be a collaborator, be a champion of their ideas, have high standards, and most importantly, make a difference!